Welcome to Supported Independence, UK
Some core values of Supported Independence:
- For Service Users to develop their independence, achieving their desired outcomes.
- To provide a service that is of a high quality, flexible and offers diversity.
- For Supported Independence to be a rewarding, stimulating and enjoyable place to work.
Supported Independence is a specialist provider of supported living, outreach and residential services to individuals with:
- Mental health needs
- Learning difficulties
- Young people 16 – 18 and Adults
- Autism / Asperger’s syndrome
- Complex needs
- Challenging behaviour
- Drug and alcohol misues
We are a recognised Investors in People organisation with an excellent reputation for providing a wide range of high quality services. Our most recent Investors in People inspection concluded that Supported Independence demonstrated:
“a genuine commitment to learning and development”
To see our latest CQC Ratings please see below:
Some feedback from Service Users:
“I just want to say thank you very much for looking after me and supporting me in all my sessions etc. It’s been a great pleasure working with you all.”
“A big thank you to you and all the staff that have helped me along the way, over the last couple of years. As I no longer need support, I bid you goodbye and good luck in the future.”